Miss Money Penny offers a range of flexible options for bookkeeping services to support small businesses, sole-traders and tradespeople throughout the Geelong, Bellarine and Surf Coast regions.
Our bookkeeping services cover:
- Helping new businesses set up their accounts and reporting processes and procedures
- Taking over your bookkeeping responsibilities if you are not satisfied with your current service provider
- Getting you back on track by managing your backlog of work, even when it spans across multiple years.
Maintain accurate and up-to-date records by letting us help with your bank reconciliation.
We can reconcile bank and credit card statements as well as petty cash amounts. Importantly, we will clearly and immediately communicate with you about any discrepancies or queries.
Accounts Payable and Receivable
Take the hassle out of maintaining your business transaction records. We can assist with all your accounts payable and receivable tasks including:
- Entering invoices from suppliers for payment
- Keeping your receipts organised and reconciling supplier statements
- Scheduling bill payments or preparing weekly/monthly Creditors Reports on who you have paid and who you owe money to
- Creating invoices and emailing them to your clients
- Reconciling money received from clients
- Preparing monthly statements to customers and weekly/monthly Debtor Reports so you can see who has paid and who owes you money.
Reporting and Lodging
Keep your finances in order with the help of Miss Money Penny. We offer monthly or quarterly reporting and lodging services to cover:
- Profit and Loss statements
- Balance Sheets
- Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Pay As You Go (PAYG) statements
- Superannuation payment records.
Ensure capital or asset purchases for your business are accurately detailed and recorded. We help maintain purchase records ready for your accountant to prepare your annual taxation claim.
Trades Specialist Services
Miss Money Penny Bookkeeping has extensive experience in supporting businesses and sole operators in the trades industries.
We can assist tradespeople manage their key payment and reporting responsibilities including for:
- CoINVEST – management of the Portable Long Service Scheme for all workers involved in the construction industry in Victoria
- Incolink – administering redundancy, portable sick leave and income protection insurance schemes for the commercial construction sector in Victoria and Tasmania.
- TPAR –the Australian Taxation Office requires businesses in the building and construction industry submit a Taxable Payments Annual Report by August each year, covering total payments made to each of your contractors.
We look after your books so you can take care of your business
Call us to make an appointment on 0421 192 125 or inquire online.