Minimise paperwork and maximise your outputs by using an accounting software package for your business.
Miss Money Penny Bookkeeping is an accredited supplier of many trusted accounting software solutions to help get your books in order.
Launched in 2006, Xero is a popular online accounting software choice for businesses across different industries and sectors.
Simple-to-use and adaptable, the Xero desktop system delivers everything a small to mid-sized business needs for bookkeeping and reporting:
- Do business anywhere at anytime. Xero is a cloud-based product giving you freedom to login and access files and accounts while you are out and about. Use the Xero mobile app to upload receipts, prepare and send invoices and check your reports directly from a tablet or smartphone.
- User-friendly because it’s designed for you. Using and navigating Xero is a breeze. Xero’s developers have created a system that takes into account the needs and pressures of a busy business owner. Xero is intuitive and practical while giving you a comprehensive overview of your business finances.
- Keep track of your cash flow. Stay on top of recurring cash transactions. Use Xero’s Bank Rules option to reconcile bank statements with recurring cash transactions or transactions which have no invoice. Each transaction will be clearly and accurately defined in your statements.
- Be on the same page as your financial providers. No need to gather together hard copy folders and files when meeting with your bookkeeper or accountant. Xero offers options for your financial service providers to access your online data, in turn, speeding up assessment and reporting processes.
Miss Money Penny is proud to be a Xero Silver Partner.
Other online accounting solutions
If you are looking for an alternative solution, Miss Money Penny is able to supply and support other popular online accounting software packages suitable for your business size and type.
Talk to us about:
- QuickBooks – Specifically created for small businesses, QuickBooks is one of the most used accounting software systems in the world. It can integrate with other programmes and allows you to monitor all basic transactions.
- MYOB – Mind Your Own Business (MYOB) was among the first generation of computerised accounting systems. It has evolved over the years to meet changing needs and developments including the move to online services.
- Reckon One – most suited to sole traders and smaller businesses, Reckon is competitively priced and easy-to-use. Designed as a modular system, you can switch on and off various elements as and when you need them.
We look after your books so you can take care of your business
Call us to make an appointment on 0421 192 125 or inquire online.